3/30/11

website


today is an exciting day because... it's official! my photography has a real home on the internet.

it's been a long time coming and i've been quite the busy bee, but it! is! finished! HOORAY! i've been pretty giddy these last few days as i've gotten closer and closer to being finished and now the time has come! i'm so excited to finally share it because i'm just so pleased with how it turned out. i'm proud of my work and so thrilled to have a place to showcase it professionally. thanks to everyone who's helped out here and there and believed in me, my career in photography is feeling "real-er" every day. :)

be sure to check back often, new photos will be added throughout the coming months as i've got (what feels like) bunches of new projects on my plate for the spring/summer. exciting things ahead... xox

1 comment: