1/6/12

happy 2012!


it's really hard for me to believe that another year has come and gone, but alas, here we are... on the brink of a year that holds so much promise.

i've spent the last two weeks resting my pretty little head and planning the upcoming year... but also playing back the last twelve months. for me, 2011 was a year of some really big changes (and a couple large doses of "heavy boots") but i think i've come out the other side feeling a little stronger and a little more ready to conquer what ever it is that life has left for me. looking back, it was a year of immense growth for my business and also for me as a professional. i've met so many amazing people, shot some incredible things and have learnt so much. despite it all, i wouldn't trade the year i've had. i have much to look forward to this year and thinking about it now puts a really giddy smile on my face. loads of travelling, a summer that's quickly booking up and yet another move to yet another city. 

i can hardly contain myself. i can hardly wait.

as my vacation time winds down, i'm getting more and more anxious to get this year started and to start it right. i've got lots to share in the upcoming weeks, so please check back often! until then, i just wanted to say thank you. thank you for your interest, your comments, your kind words (and even your criticisms!) thank you for your help, your hope. thank you for your love. thank you for your support. 

thank you.
xox


6 comments:

  1. It makes me so happy to read this, B.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany...your talent is amazing!!! You and your pics are so great!!! Hope all is well xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw one post and I'm already in love with your blog! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete