10/13/12

#BKHINNYC


it already feels like forever ago, but in late august i had the chance to get back to new york city and it was such a treat. more on the rest of my stay soon (finally just got all my rolls back from the lab...) but first i wanted to hit you with one of my favourite days of the trip - a day spent with some pretty awesome instagrammers. it was a day where i got to wander the streets and snap away to my little heart's content. a day where i got to sip great coffee and enjoy laughs around a table of brunch... a day where i got to meet (what felt like) "old" friends. (the internet has made this world such a funny place, right?)  i've said it before and i'll say it again, instagram continues to amaze me with it's power to bring together such wonderful people through the sharing of photographs and i am forever grateful. :)


follow the fun on instagram - @bkhphoto
and also...
@pketron | @whitneyreeder | @smyjewski

1 comment:

  1. I like the red and white, things!


    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete